What is a day in the life is like for pups and cats at the kennel?
- Individual Playtime: Individual interaction with staff member on grassy, fenced in area. Doggy play ground equipment with ramps, tunnels, kiddy swimming pool, and toys provided.
- Cuddle Time: one-on-one interaction with your pet and staff member
- Peanut Busters: peanut butter and treat in rubber Kong toys
- Frosty Treats: frozen non-fat yogurt for dogs.
- Walk Time: a nature walk through 3 acre, fenced-in wooded property
- Work Out Time: treadmill for working out
- Holiday Dinners: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day.
We provide imitation sheep skin bedding for all of our guests. You are welcome to bring your favorite toys and treats or purchase goodies from our boutique.
Presidential suites are furnished with toddler beds, comforters and pillows.
Discounts for Long-term boarding (boarding for 30 consecutive days or more) are available.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: Closed except for pickups between 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Our staff is here everyday to take care of your pets. However, we are closed to the general public on the following days of the year: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We are also closed the Sunday before Memorial Day and the Sunday before Labor Day.
We close at 3:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve so our staff may spend time with their families.
Check out our extremely affordable fees by clicking here!